Alaska 2008

12.17.2008

BIG news!!

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!! Austin proposed last night at the Botanical Gardens winter garden aglow. 

He took me to the top of the gardens overlooking all of downtown Boise and the rest of the gardens and got down on one knee (in the snow) and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him! I said I'd think about it. j/k I started balling like a baby and said yes! Then he took me to melting pot (my fave restaurant) and I called my mom (who already knew) and my Grama Ruth! We've got a wedding to plan now! I'm super excited!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh dana! I am so happy for you guys! You make such a cute couple. I am happy that you have found someone to spend your life with. Let me know about Wedding plans, I wouldn't want to miss this for anything. Love ya!